Freshji Daily Need Special Veg Pack (1Pc)
Your daily need for special fresh veggies for your kitchen is here.
Products In Combo Pack:
Potato 2 Kg + Onion 1 Kg + Coriander 100 gm + Tomato 500 gm + Capsicum 250 gm
Out of stock
Products in combo…
1. The iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and zinc in potatoes help the body to build and maintain bone structure and strength. Iron and zinc also plays crucial roles in the production and maturation of collagen.
2. The potato’s fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 content, couple with its lack of cholesterol all support heart health. The white flesh of potatoes is rich in tryptophan, an amino acid with natural sedative properties that can help calm the nerves.
1. Quercetin, a powerful compound found in onions has been suggested to play a role in preventing cancer, especially stomach and colorectal cancers. A mixture of onion juice and honey is an effective cure of fever, common cold, allergies and the foliate in it can help with depression.
2. Chromium, also present in this vegetable may help regulate blood sugar. Freshly chopped onions also have anti-bacterial and inflammatory properties and can keep your LDL cholesterol that keeps your heart healthy.
1. Coriander is a little package of eleven essential oils and coriander salads are proved to be quite beneficial for hypertension patients. It also contains calcium ions that can reduce the risk of cardiovascular conditions such as heart attacks and strokes.
2. Coriander also provides relief from digestive problems and nausea. They guide the digestive system to produce more digestive enzymes and juices in order to prevent a queasy stomach and is recommended for people suffering from osteoporosis.
1. Tomatoes are a rich source of lycopene, lutein and beta carotenes that are powerful anti-oxidants and can protect your vision. The coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid in tomatoes help to protect the body from the adverse effects of Cigarettes smoke.
2. Tomatoes also contain folate that maintain the homocysteine levels in your body which is one of the risk factors for heart diseases. If you have eaten a bit too much or something too spicy, you can bite into a small ripe tomato at the end of the meal for better digestion.
1. Bell peppers can activate the thermogenesis and increase the metabolic rate and reduce the oxidative stress of the body. The combination of vitamin B6 and the mineral magnesium can also decrease the anxiety levels, particularly due to pre-menstrual symptoms.
2. They also contain health supportive Sulphur compounds that prevents gastric cancer and esophageal cancer. Bell peppers can also clear out the congested mucus membranes in the nose and lungs to eliminate toxins from sweating.