Freshji Common Veg Pack (1Pc)
Get the best-quality veggies for your everyday cooking.
Product in Combo Pack:
Cabbage 1 Pc+ Beetroot 500 gm + Broad beans/ sim 250 gm + Tomato 500 gm + Green peas 500 gm
Out of stock
1. Cabbage leaves are used as poultice. Using these leaves can ease skin eruptions caused by acne, psoriasis, eczema, ulcers, wounds etc. They are also rich in sulforaphane and glutamine which are powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
2. Cabbage is also a brain food. Vitamin K and anthocyanin in cabbage promote mental focus and functions. They are also a rich source of iodine which is an essential nutrient for the brain.
1. Beets contain large quantities of nitrates, which the body converts into nitric oxide that dilates the blood vessels, which improves blood flow and lowers overall blood pressure.
2. Betalains are responsible for the deep red color of beetroots that have rich anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory as well as antitoxic properties. It also contains folate that is important for DNA and cell health.
1. Broad beans are rich in both folate and vitamin B, both of which we need for nerve and blood cell development along with cognitive function and energy. They are also an excellent source of thiamine that can reduce the risk of congestive heart failure.
2. They are also a natural source of L-dopa and C-dopa that can significantly help patients of Parkinson’s disease. One of the simplest ways to prepare a weight loss salad is to add some lemon juice and freshly ground pepper to it.
1. Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin K1 that can be important for blood clotting and bone health. They also contain vitamin B9 that is important for natural tissue growth and cell function.
2. Tomatoes contain a powerful anti-oxidant compound, chlorogenic acid that may lower blood pressure and contains lycopene that shows a protective effect on the inner layer of your blood vessels and decrease the risk of blood clotting.
1. Peas are an amazing source of plant based protein and contains high amounts of a health-protective polyphenol called coumestrol that helps in preventing stomach cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C and E.
2. They contain omega-3-fat in the form of alpha-linolenic acid that helps in promoting great skin health and contain inflammatory phytonutrients like Pisumsaponins I and II that are almost exclusively found in peas.