Freshji Salad Special Veg Pack (1Pc)
Your salads taste the best when made with organic or farm-fresh and pure veggies.
Product in Combo Pack:
Broccoli 300-400 gm + Lettuce 250 gm + Tomato 500 gm + Cucumber 500 gm + Coriander 100 gm
Out of stock
1. Broccoli is a whole food packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body. It has significant amount of omega 3 fatty acids which gives it anti-inflammatory properties and contains a special enzyme that helps arthritis patients.
2. Broccoli is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants and nutrients like vitamin C and minerals such as copper and zinc that helps in maintaining a healthy skin. It also protects the skin from getting infections and gives it a natural glow.
1. Lettuce is a power house of vitamin A and K and provides many health benefits such as controlling inflammation, reducing body weight, improving brain health, and reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2. Lettuce is a rich source of vitamin C which reduces arterial stiffness and helps in the treatment of cardiovascular disease. It may strengthen arteries and even prevent heart attacks and lowers bad cholesterol.
1. Tomatoes reduce the risk of heart disease and several cancers. It is also beneficial for skin health as it may protect against sunburns and are low in carbs and high in fibers.
2. Tomatoes contain abundant lycopene that can improve the functioning of blood vessels and reduce blood pressure. Vitamin C aids in the formation of healthy bones, teeth and gums and can assist in the proper absorption of iron in the body.
1. Cucumbers contain magnesium, potassium and vitamin K which are vital for the protecting of the cardiovascular system. Drinking cucumbers can detoxify your body and provide the necessary hydration.
2. Vitamin B1, vitamin B5 and vitamin B7 present in cucumbers can lower anxiety and stress. It contain two compounds- ascorbic acid and caffeic acid that can prevent water retention and boost your body’s hydration.
1. Coriander has anti-oxidant properties and the presence of quercetin, vitamin C and iron can strengthen the body’s immune system. The dietary fibers and protein in it can also regulate the blood sugar levels.
2.The rich quantities of alkaloids and flavonoids in coriander leaves can assist in curing liver ailments such as jaundice and bile disorders. They are also blessed with generous amounts of the connective tissue enriching minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.