Freshji Spices Special (1Pc)
Get raw, fresh spices with the best flavors for a wholesome home-cooked meal.
Product in Combo Pack:
Ginger 250 gm + Raw garlic 200 gm + Onion 1 Kg + Green Chili 200 gm + Lemon 4 Pcs.
Out of stock
Products in combo…
1. The anti-inflammatory properties available in ginger can keep you alert and also stimulate your brain functionality. Consuming 2 grams of ginger daily can also reduce your muscle pain.
2. Ginger soup can make your digestion process faster and sipping on some hot ginger tea can act as a natural remedy for vomiting sensation. It can also protect your body chemicals that hurt your liver and adding some it daily in your daily diet can kill the bad bacteria in the body.
1. Eating two crushed garlic cloves in empty stomach can relieve congestion and cold and cough symptoms. Eating raw garlic can also help to clean out your intestines by killing all the bad bacteria in your gut.
2. Zinc content in garlic can promote immunity and the vitamin C can help to fight off infections. Garlic also doesn’t allow the adipose cells to store much fat and has the capability to prevent peptic ulcers.
1. Adding onion in a dish is a great way to boost the flavor without adding calories, fat or sodium. The polypehnols in onions also act as anti-oxidants that can protect the body against free radicals.
2. Onions contain a special type of soluble fiber called oligofructose, which promotes good bacteria growth in your intestines and can also help in improving the bone density.
1. Eating green chilies can reduce the risk of atherosclerosis by reducing blood cholesterol and prevent blood clots that could later lead to a heart attack or stroke. Adding green chilies to your diet can also help you feel less tired or weak due to its abundant content of iron.
2. Green chilies are also proven to balance blood sugar levels and can speed up your digestion process. They also release mood enhancers such as endomorphins.
1. Lemon juice with warm water helps with digestion and helps regulate the natural bowel movement. It also keeps your body hydrated by adding electrolytes in the body and can help in fight the infections of the respiratory tract.
2. Lemon juice is also great for your dental health, it can protect you from toothache and prevent gingivitis. It also acts as a detoxifying agent and is a rich source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin C.