Freshji Curry Veg Pack (1Pc)
Get pure, farm-fresh veggies for the amazing curries you make every day.
Product in Combo Pack:
Brinjal 500 gm+ Papaya 1 Pc (300-500) +Green banana 2 Pcs + Long beans 250 gm + Potato 2 kg.
Out of stock
Products in combo…
1. Eggplants help in stabilizing the blood pressure levels and also bring down cholesterol levels. Being rich in vitamin B, fiber, potassium and phyto nutrients like flavonoids, they are also great for your heart health and helps in controlling blood sugar.
2. Brinjals can also protect your cell membranes owing to its rich amounts of phytonutrients that boosts memory function. It is also rich in copper which is an essential component of red blood cells and stimulates the secretion of gastric juices.
1. Papaya is an excellent food option for diabetics since it has low-sugar content even though it is sweet to taste. Papaya is also rich in vitamin A which helps in protecting your vision from degenerating and is also great for your bones since they have anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Papaya is also rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and anti-oxidants like beta-carotene that can protect your skin from radical damage and prevent wrinkles and other signs of ageing. After a long day at work, a plate of papaya can also help you relax.
1. Green beans pack amount of calcium and heart protective flavonoids that has immense anti-inflammatory properties. They also activate osteocalcin which is the main non-collagen protein found in bones and can do wonders to your nail, skin and hair.
2. Green beans are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which helps maintain good eyesight and night vision. They are also rich in carotenoids and can play a great role in preventing macular degeneration.
1. Long beans are rich in dietary fiber and can help treat the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. A cup of steamed long beans is also a smart diet to add to your meal since it adds up to the bulk without adding to the calories.
2. They are rich in magnesium, zinc and the amino acids glutamine and tyrosine that can boost mental health by enhancing the production of neurotransmitters. They also contain chromium, another essential nutrient for treating depression and promoting brain
1. Potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C, potassium, fiber, vitamins B, copper, tryptophan, manganese and even lutein that can work wonders for curbing inflammation in the body by boosting immunity and healthy blood circulation.
2. Potatoes contain a co-enzyme called alpha lipoic acid that can boost the overall cognitive health and are rich in potassium that helps in quick recovery from diarrhea. The contents in potatoes can also act as muscle relaxant.