Freshji Winter Fulgobhee Pack (1Pc)
Get authentic and pesticide-free winter vegetables for you and your family’s health.
Product in Combo Pack:
Cauliflower 1 Pc (600 gm) + Carrot 500 gm + Beans 250 gm + Tomato 500 gm + Coriander 100 gm
Out of stock
1. The dietary fiber in cauliflower takes care of your digestive health. Intake of adequate fiber can lower the risk of digestive issues like constipation, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticulitis.
2. The sulforaphane in the veggie can help in protecting the inner lining of stomach and can even reduce unhealthy levels of estrogen and balance hormones. The anti-oxidants in it can also help in detoxifying your body.
1. Carrots are packed with potassium and are great if you suffer from dry skin. Drinking carrot juice on a regular basis can keep your skin hydrated and treat your skin from blemishes and scars and even repair your damaged skin tissues.
2. Including carrots in your diet can also provide your hair all the vital vitamins that can make your locks stronger, thicker and shinier than ever before. They also create a protective shield for your body from germs.
1. Most beans contain only 2 to 3 percent fat and contain no cholesterol at all and contain high amounts of proteins that makes it a great diet choice for people who rarely consume meat or poultry. They are also metabolized slowly which reduces our unhealthy appetite.
2. Beans can keep your blood sugar level steady and curtail fatigue or irritability. They are also a powerhouse of nutrients like copper, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc and other vital nutrients that are essential for the body.
1. A single tomato can provide about 40 % of the daily recommended minimum of vitamin C that can support your immunity, vision as well as skin health. Tomatoes can also be a protective food for people with type 2 diabetes.
2. Tomatoes are also a rich source of vitamin K, which is good for your bones, heart function, muscular contractions and even maintain a healthy blood pressure and fluid balance. They can also treat a lot of metabolic syndromes.
1. Coriander or parsley is loaded with vitamin A, C, minerals and anti-oxidants that can help in the treatment of conjunctivitis. They also help in the production of insulin that makes it extremely beneficial for diabetes patients.
2. Coriander can also treat skin conditions like eczema, dry skin, itchiness, inflammation, rashes and mouth ulcers. It also has great digestive benefits and the aroma can act as a great appetizer.